Friday, November 11, 2016

Introduction

Salve, everyone (Latin for hello.) I am very excited to share in this blog any knowledge that I learn daily. I expect to post about every day, with sporadic absences. The intention of this blog is to share knowledge, as I mentioned. Posts will range from chemistry to astronomy to cooking! Thank you, everyone, for giving me the grace of reading this blog.
That said, Scientia In Aeternum!
-Christopher Knox Oakey II
P.S. That's Latin as well. As a little homework, search online for the translation if you want.
P.P.S. The title of this blog is Latin as well. You can translate that if you want, and I'm just joking with what I wrote (Did you really think I was that egotistical?)
P.P.P.S. In the spirit of this blog, did you know that P.S. Is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase "post scriptum", literally "thing having been written afterward"? And I suppose that means that P.P.S. Is "post post scriptum", a duplication of P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment